vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.

2BHK in Pritampura, Delhi

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by archana, Jan 29, 2012.

1. archana New Member

hi,

i am looking for a 2bhk flat in pritampura area in new delhi, can someone suggest anything.
  2. Reality Minister New Member

I suggest to explore Real Estate Sites in India for great property listings in India.
    tcool likes this.
  3. nikhil ahuja New Member

Hi Archana g, Please get in touch with us at aashiyanaconsultants, we deal into real estates in pitampura only. Contact name - Nikhil Ahuja, Contact -91-9811018849, looking forward towards your response to serve you better. Thank you.
  4. unmesh New Member

Hi Archana,
    we deal into real estate business in Pitam Pura and Rohini. We have many options for you. You can contact at my number 9899371838.
  5. belldoress New Member

Delhi property sector is going through a lot of modifications due to govt projects like leisure in international investment guidelines. With powerful financial development and rebirth of marketplaces are the major aspects that increase demand in the real estate sector of Delhi.
  6. vinod New Member

just to real estate india and you will get.
  7. belldoress New Member

I have seen your given weblink, and really this link is very beneficial for all who want to generate more money by investing their money in the real estate sector.
  8. SriRam New Member

Hello Ms. Archna,

Why don't you try experienced property dealers. We at Ganpati Properties have numerous years of experience and dedicated team of agent who can help you to find the right property in your budget. If looking for property please call us for more information.
  9. RealtyAdda New Member

Go for Best Property Deal in Your City Several Options Available on "Real Estate India Buy-Sell-Rent" India's Leading Real Estate portal
  10. sneha6858 New Member

Being a heart of India Delhi is one of the huge metropolitan cites. Rapidly growth in real estate results in large constructions of unique amenities to pamper you! You can visit Hiranandani to get your Dream Homes.
  11. candyflower Member

I would like to suggest you can search online real estate sites. In the searching you can get lot of information about real estate property.
  12. Alex Gabriel New Member

Buying property in Pitampura locality is good. I would like to suggest some real estate portals like property.sulekha.com,99acres,makaan You can check with the below url

http://property.sulekha.com/pitampura-properties-delhi
  13. purvijoshi New Member

Hi,
    If you are looking for 2 bhk flats in delhi i can say its little costly than other area. So it's better you can go for Noida area and amrapali builders come up with so many projects with all the facilities. Amrapali heart beat city and la residentia one of them nice projects is noida.