vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Any new Information about Hiranandani Parks Oragadam Chennai?

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by sophie clarke, Jun 26, 2018.

1. sophie clarke New Member

Hii I am looking to buy an villa plot in Chennai & one of my friend suggest me Hiranandani Parks Oragadam. Can someone tell me about all information regarding this project & actual price of the plot.
  2. Parveen Kumar New Member

Hiranandani Parks Oragadam is an ongoing contemporary style project by Hiranandani Communities. The project provides all the basic amenities like swimming pool, yoga area, gymnasium, parks etc and easy going connectivity to most of the day to day convenience like school, banks, office complex and Highways.This Township is located in Oragadam which have a great opportunity for real estate development. This project consists of 1 Bhk and 2 Bhk flats starting with Rs 13 Lacs along with 2.5 Bhk and 3Bhk Premium Flats starting with Rs 76 Lacs. To know more about the updated status just visits the website (http://www.hiranandanicommunities.com/hiranandani-parks-oragadam-chennai) and post the requirement.
  3. Amita Chauhan New Member

I was looking out to invest in villa plots and that’s how I visited the Hiranandani Parks site. Too much to my amaze the site tour experience was quite interesting. The best thing I liked about the site was their well-paved roads, green avenues throughout the site, majestic tall towers and a plethora of sports activities. I was completely sold on the product and lifestyle the township shall provide.