vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Any News related to Construction Update in Hiranandani Fortune City Panvel?

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by sophie clarke, Jun 4, 2018.

1. sophie clarke New Member

I have heared a lot about Hiranandani Fortune City Panvel. And I am Interested to buy an 2 BHK flat in thier, so i just want to know recent construction update for Hiranandani Fortune City Panvel.
  2. dwello New Member

True to its ethos of fostering 'global communities', the projects at Hiranandani Fortune City, Panvel, are home to well planned residences, office spaces and retail stores, living up to the philosophy of Live, Work, and Play. The development is designed as a multi-use space, offering ample opportunities for recreation, community-interaction and cultural expression. Witness the best ever investment opportunity in the MAHARERA registered projects located at 'Hiranandani Fortune City'. Come 2020, and we will see Hiranandani Fortune City as the most favourite township of Mumbaikars, in Navi Mumbai. Living up to the philosophy of Live, Work, and Play. Hiranandani Fortune City is easily accessible by Road and Rail. The township is located between the Old Mumbai – Pune Highway (NH4) and the Mumbai Pune Expressway and is accessible from both these roads. It is also strategically located in close proximity to the recently announced second Mumbai International Airport at Navi Mumbai.
  3. Ananya Sharma New Member

One of my relatives recently visited the site for looking out some new property options in that location. The Hiranandani Fortune City site at Panvel was far developed compared to the other developer’s project sites as they conveyed. My relatives were very vocal about the construction work in full swing going on which they have got approvals for handover very soon. Also, a new phase has been launched. The site is well maintained with manicured tree plantation throughout the site which gives you amazing feeling at the site.
  4. dwello New Member

Do you want to look at any other option apart from Hiranandani, I will be glad to help. Do message me, we have almost 50 properties.