vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Apartments for sale in Chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by Davidgibson, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Davidgibson New Member

2. shiva New Member

am looking for apartments near madipakkam? anyone please guide me.........
  3. Davidgibson New Member

Looking for apartments in Coimbatore?
    A cool well developing place to live. For more information please do contact india builders limited chennai
  4. sneha6858 New Member

Bangalore is known for many reasons which comprises of being the most clean and spacious further inculcating of many well structured and beautifully carved infrastructures. I would like to suggest you to visit Buy Apartment in Bangalore
  5. sichermove New Member

Buy your dream home in the god's own country.Get Luxury properties in India through Sichermove.com
  6. candyflower Member

Thank you for sharing such nice information. All information is very informative and useful.
  7. Ralph Hart New Member

I am not from that place but it is good to hear it cause my friend is planning to enter in that country and get some apartments.Before i also experience looking for an real estate and apartment in Finland in fact i found the same thing at kiinteistönvälitys Karjaa which is amazing that in this place its offer too.
  8. Fomra Housing New Member

Fomra Housing is one of the best construction company in Chennai.
  9. gurunath New Member

If anyone is planning to buy a flat on the Old Mahabalipuram Road in Chennai, they can consider the new project that will be launched House of Hiranandani. Anchorage is going to be the tallest building in Chennai and will have all World-class amenities. This area is said to be the prime locality of Chennai owing to its proximity to the SIPCOT IT Park. Also, many markets like Taramani, Perungudi, and Thoraipakkam are easily accessible from this area. When I compared the other flats for sale in Chennai with House of Hiranandani’s Anchorage, I found it to be far better.