vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Are you looking for the best construction company in chennai?

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by vinoth kanna, Nov 20, 2013.

1. vinoth kanna New Member

if yes means, here your answer. LJC builders and promoters is one of the best builders in chennai. who providing wonderful and exclusive types of villas, apartments or individual houses with exceptional quality with affordable price. they also maintain two more branches on kanchipuram and vellore city area.
  2. Hello,

Any other real estate companies in CHennai?

Thanks
  3. kabirsingh New Member

4. Arjun12 New Member

Hello, I found KG Builders one of the better builders in Chennai. Y is, one of my friend has booked a flat in Signature City in Mogappair and gave good reviews. They have been around since 1980(that's almost 33 years in the business). They also have some of the most recommended projects in town. Why don't you check the link here http://www.kgbuilders.com/current-projects-residential.html
  5. Flavia Sample New Member

Look's like they have a huge construction company but for now i am not yet looking for an construction company ,in fact i am more interested about real estate in this place in Finland where i heard that both of their real estate including Helsinki Finland have a good result of home sales ,in fact i am planning to do some kiinteistönvälittäjän koulutus or real estate agent training to be more professional real estate agent.
  6. Boobalan New Member

If you’re looking for the best construction company in Chennai, then it will definitely have to be House of Hiranandani. They have the most luxurious and sophisticated facilities and amenities and the quality of construction is top-notch. I bought a home at Bayview in OMR from them and I’m extremely happy with my decision.
  7. Sabari New Member

I have constructed my House Individual project @ Guduvanchery with Max Construction. I refer to my friends two of them even they yet to start their construction at VGN Layout at ambattur. They used quality Materials for constructing my house. I can refer Max Construction company is one of the best Residential Builder in chennai, Thanks