vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Best Property portals to buy a property in Gurgaon?

Discussion in 'Gurgaon, Faridabad Real Estate' started by Ishita Lamba, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ishita Lamba Member

I am looking to buy an apartment in The Aralias, DLF City Phase V, Gurgaon. So can anyone suggest me a good property portal which gives the best services and can help me in buying the property i am looking for with a required budget?
  2. Reenu Lohia New Member

3. Ritu Mehta Member

Best Property portals to buy a property in Gurgaon? Here are the list

Quikrhomes
    Commonfloor
    RealtyCompass
    Propertycentral
    99accres
    Magic bricks
  4. Mehek Saxena Member

Hi,
    I have seen superise.com, A new property portal which gives all types of property details in India. Get there for more brief description about properties in main cities of India.
  5. Feriha New Member

Attached Files:

6. Priyanka Soni New Member

Location Name - Sector 90, Gurgaon

Project Name - DLF Regal Gardens

DLF Regal Garden is a flagship residential property of DLF positioned in Sector 90, Gurgaon. This venture offers a well-equipped variety of flats, it's a residential venture that is entirely set to redefine what life would be like in the initial space. DLF Regal Garden carries to you luxury homes in Gurgaon packed through a number of comforts, it will make your standard more pleasant and raise elegance, DLF Regal Garden also providing healthy and relaxed lifestyle, the project has been planned considering every needs of yours in mind.

In this housing property all amenities are provided here, like swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium, community, sports facility, children play area, jogger track, safety & electricity back up. Without negotiating your life style you can relish your life here to make a memory moments with your families and friends. DLF Regal Garden offers 3 & 4 BHK homes of different sizes. DLF Regal Garden is right now in Under Construction stage. Price of these attractive houses starts between ₹1.39Crore - 1.96Crore.

For more details http://dlfregalgarden.co.in/

Attached Files:

7. Feriha New Member

Yo can go through below project also.

Location - Sohna Road, Gurgaon.

Project Name : Eldeco Accolade

This project provides all features that a modern home buyer would desire to have. The Project is a part of the suburban area of Sohna Road. Sohna Road is connected to neighboring localities by wide roads. Residents of the locality have easy access to community utilities like schools, colleges, hospitals, recreational areas and parks. The facilities inside the project are thoughtfully created.

Construction Status:
    Eldeco Accolade is in 1 phase. You can also check updated images, walkthrough videos and user feedbacks of the project right here.

For More Details Visit :

http://www.quikr.com/homes/project/eldeco-accolade sohna-road gurgaon 36506

Attached Files:

8. tamanna thakur New Member

Invest Money With lots of happiness So this opportunity Waiting For You

Ireo Grand Hyatt

Ireo Grand Hyatt is located in Gurgaon. This project comprises of all features that a
    contemporary home buyer would wish to have.Ireo Grand Hyatt is a part of the suburban area of Golf Course
    Extn.Golf Course Extn is connected to near by localities by wide roads. inhabitants of the locality have easy

access to public facilities like schools, colleges, hospitals, recreational areas and parks. The facilities
    within the project are elegantly crafted.

Attached Files:

9. Tanvi New Member

I recently bought a flat at Luminare in Gurgaon , with the help of Commonfloor. I also checked few other websites that provided good information about the real estate properties in Gurgaon.
    Make sure to look into these portals -
    • Magicbricks
    • 99acres
    • Indian Real Estate Forum
    • Home Buying Forum.
    You can put up your requirements on these websites, you will get a lot of information about the projects. As you are looking to buy a property in Gurgaon, you could consider areas like Golf Course Extn road. Mahindra's Luminare is a good option. My online research led me here and I am really happy with the quality of construction and amenities provided here. I hope this was helpful for you and you find the right home.