vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

buy luxury villa whitefield road

Discussion in 'Bangalore/Bengaluru Real Estate' started by affinity, Feb 23, 2012.

1. affinity New Member

Villa Grande is located in the prestigious district of Whitefield, the heart of contemporary living in Bangalore. From this ideal location it has easy accessibility to an extensive choice of schools, exclusive recreational clubs, premium health facilities, stylish cafes and restaurants in an established community.sterling bangalore price
  2. sneha6858 New Member

Bangalore is safest property market absorbs 3rd of commercial space. Thank you for sharing the information. You can check out more rising Bangalore projects on Hirananadani.
    Apartments near Hebbal
  3. saanvi sharma New Member

I just found lots of bangalore properties at thecompletepropertystore.com ...
  4. sudeep New Member

Better go for U K N Properties , For 4 B H K Apartments Saran Developers offers 4 Bedroom flat with Affordable price.
  5. ravi eanswer New Member

Thanks for sharing new information
    Budget Apartments in K.R.PURAM
  6. Flavia Sample New Member

I seen some of picture of it and it look's really nice ,in fact i am planning to bought new home however my fiance want to renovate our house instead of buying a new one and she is more focusing on changing the door into sliding door which we already bought one at http://www.mattiovi.fi/fi/ and i think it is really perfect to put in our bedroom.
  7. kabirsingh New Member

honestly i am not very sure about Whitefield. i haven't heard much about this place. i know there are some really good projects in this area. but other than that there isn't much there. there has always been water and electricity problem . not just that if you go into the interior area of Whitefield you will see that it is not properly planned . the Whitefield area realizes usually on groundwater. the areas which are developed by the construction companies are charging way to much. at the end there is going to be water and electricity problem in summers. if you go into area like devanhalli they are pretty good as compared to Whitefield. Devanhalli is a area which has just started to develop so you are going to get a really great deal .the money you can spend to buy a apartment in Whitefield can be used to buy a independent villa in Devanhalli . companies like House of Hiranadani are coming up with some great projects because of which you can have a luxurious villa in Bangalore itself. having your villa in Bangalore that is something any person would love to have.
  8. Ritu Mehta Member

Luxuries villa in Whitefield Bangalore, end numbers of villas project you will get. I recommend some projects, MIMS Crescenta, Raffles Park, Prestige Silver Oak Villa,Sterling villa grande. in real-estate field many property portals sites are there. Anyone can get all information form those portals.Go through bellow mentioned sites for more information.

quikrhomes

commonfloor

realtycompass

propertycentral