vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Buy RIL, Petronet; see Higher Levels in Cement Stocks

Discussion in 'Equity Investment Discussions' started by TradTips, Jan 6, 2017.

1. TradTips Member

Reliance Industries is on the verge of a significant break out. So, there will be a lot of nervousness in the current area. So, may be Reliance can consolidate but I am upbeat and earlier I had suggested that this could be the stock of the year among the largecaps. So, I would be a buyer and be invested in Reliance."

Equity Tips- All the three cement companies, UltraTech Cement , Ambuja Cements and ACC are suggesting that lows have been made and slowly and steadily higher levels will come

[IMG]

Petronet LNG is on the verge of making new highs. This is a positional call, not for the day. So, you have identified a perfect chart, it has gone through a consolidation rather than a correction. That consolidation should end soon and we should see somewhere around Rs 450; that is a very ambitious target. So, it is a buying opportunity.

Future Tips- BUY UNIPLY
    ABOVE 213
    Target1 215
    Target2 219
    StopLoss 210.90