vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Buying a Flat in Chennai, Apartment in Chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by Vijayan, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Vijayan New Member

I am new to chennai and I would like to invest in a flat which can give better returns in future. My budget is 30-50Lakhs. Any best places to invest? Please suggest.
  2. Ashok1289 New Member

Hi Vijayan,

According to your Budget, you will be able to invest in outskirt of the city. You can invest areas like perumbakkam, velachery, Madipakkam, etc. Many builders have invested in these areas. So I suggest you to choose the flat wisely from builders. One of my colleagues has booked a flat at Perumbakkam. I think he has booked this from KG Builders. They are one of the reputed builders in Chennai. Moreover, I advise you to check out with the Builders. I hope this helps.
  3. Ritu Mehta Member

If you are looking for apartment in Chennai
    you can search with property portal sites like QuikrHomes, RealtyCompass, Commonfloor, Magicbricks, 99accres, Housing.
  4. sneha raje New Member

As per my research, one of the best areas to buy a flat in Chennai is the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR). It is a prime locality in Chennai. I have gone through the various ongoing as well ready projects in this area. I have found the Anchorage project by House of Hiranandani to be one of the best. House of Hiranandani is one of the leading builders in chennai. This construction is said to be the tallest residential structure of Chennai. Moreover, this 120-acre property is going to be equipped with many amenities. I would recommend you to consider buying an Anchorage apartment if you wish to give your family a luxurious living experience. The highlight of this project is that is it located near markets such as Sholinganallur, Thoraipakkam, and Karapakkam. Educational institutions such as Satyabama University and St. Joseph’s College of Engineering are nearby too. This beautiful project overlooks the Chennai backwaters and the Bay of Bengal.
  5. gurunath New Member

Prices for luxury living is now increasing, which you can double-check from any popular news website. If this trend continues, you will be safe if you are thinking of investing in luxury apartments right now.
    You can check out luxury apartments in OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road) in Chennai. The project I am talking about is House of Hiranandani.
    The apartments here are located opposite the SIPCOT IT Park, a place housing many multinational companies. The project offers 2, 3, and 4 BHK, and is spread over 120 acres.
    You will get the following awesome amenities here:
    1. 24-hour water supply, electricity, and drainage facilities
    2. Modern clubhouse
    3. Swimming pools
    4. Jacuzzi spa
    5. Jogging tracks
    6. Banquet hall
    7. Play courts for badminton, tennis, and table tennis
    8. Children’s play area
    9. Snooker and pool
    10. Rated hotels and banquet facilities

These are some of the many amenities that I like about the project. Check their website for more information.
  6. liyans Member

Thanks for the share.
  7. John Scott New Member

Very interesting post. Buying flat can be a good decision. The place or location is one of the most vital things you should consider when buying or investing in a new flat.
  8. lokeshviswa New Member

Great post! Thanks for sharing
  9. Chennai is a beautiful city to live. I am also interested in the property at Chennai.