vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Century ethos by Century Real Estate

Discussion in 'Real Estate Companies' started by johnybravo, Oct 11, 2019.

1. johnybravo New Member

I recently bought a property which belong to Century real estate's i.e. Century ethos. i've screened many other projects too in same place but this one is worth the deal.

People are friendly and they have guided me in all manner. recently done with the registration too successfully. and am into the interior part. Till now I din find anything bad with this project. People are good. good one to go for.