vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.

First Time Ever Indian Real Estate

Discussion in 'Real Estate Discussions' started by priteshsurve, Feb 23, 2012.

1. priteshsurve Member

Heard of Auto Expo, Science Expo but ever heard of Real Estate Expo
    Well for the first time Real Estate Expo in Bahrain is targetting to grab the attention of NRI's and near around 30 builders from India will take part in this event. The three-day event, Homes of India, is aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs) living in the Gulf.

The main motto of this expo is to develop awareness in NRI's about the potential of Indian Investments.Builders and developers, architects, banks and financial institutions, interior designers, legal advisors from India will be among those taking part.You can check latest property as per your budget and requirement in your region Go to the http://www.findghar.com first totally free real estate website of India and sell out or rent out your property today.

Well Guyz, I am definitely gonna attend the expo. as I have many doubts in my mind regarding the legal issues involved during the real estate investment by a NRI.