vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Frontier Ridgewood Villas - Sarjapur

Discussion in 'Bangalore/Bengaluru Real Estate' started by David D'souza, Jun 18, 2019.

1. David D'souza New Member

I am happy with quality of the villas built by the frontier living greenfield developers. Spacious villas with all facilities at affordable price.
  2. Shwetha Sundaran New Member

I would rate Frontier Ridgewood Villas as one of the finest builders in the real estate industry based on what i have experienced. They have the experience, quality work and excellent customer service.
  3. Chaitra Vasudev New Member

One thing I liked most about the ridgewood villas is how the entire community is uniquely designed.
  4. Mutturaj New Member

If anybody is looking to invest in Ridgewood Villas, I would totally ask you to go ahead. Not only the property is worth investing but also the developers are experienced and trustworth, provide really satisfying services.