vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Gains in Real Estate

Discussion in 'Real Estate Discussions' started by rohitverma, Jul 3, 2012.

1. rohitverma Member

Real estate gains are capital gains associated with the purchase and sale of real estate properties. As with all types of capital gains, a real estate gain has to do with the amount of profit that is made when an acquired asset is sold. Properly calculating the profit realized from the sale of a house is important, as that amount will be subject to taxes. In determining the amount of real estate gains that are subject to taxes, it is important to consult current tax laws that apply in the country where the transactions take place. The reason for this is that in some countries any expenses associated with the sale of houses that are absorbed by the seller can be deducted from the gross profit generated by the deal. However, that is not necessarily true in every country around the world.
  2. mableswift New Member

I recently bought an investment property. For the last month or so, I've been fixing it up. Originally, my plan was to resell it when I finished with the renovations (probably within four to five months), but now I'm reconsidering.

Real estate is really good to growing more and more and at this time so many people can enter in real estate business because this business can profit margin are really good and best. So real estate business are gain fast.
  4. bojemrythem Member

Real estate is a great way to generate more income. It allows its owner to have a higher degree of tax flexibility and helps to get much profit than any other investment. Now a days, it is the fastest growing business all over the world.
  5. kynastonlaird Member

Real estate sector is growing tremendously day by day. It is one of the best ways for earning huge income and profit. It provides a higher tax benefit and is considered to be the most useful investment. It really secures our future in a better way.
  6. stevepetun Member

When you offer a item of property for more than you compensated for it you have a investment gain. This gain can outcome in due tax. Being able to determine this gain and the associated tax is very essential for property owners and property traders.
  7. marcssteve Member

Invest in the property it is the best and ideal option now days and it has significant advantage to increase your business popularity and also increase your business cash flow.