vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Good Property to buy in Noida

Discussion in 'Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad Real Estate' started by akhil12345, Feb 28, 2018.

1. akhil12345 New Member

Hi Friends,

I am looking to buy a property in Noida, i am interested in new sectors like sector 119, sector 118, sector 121, sector 78 etc. I have heard names of projects like Home 121 in sector 121 and Gaur grandeur in sector 119. does anybody has any experience with them?

Can you recommend any other project or sector in Noida? I am looking to live in this apartment and it is not for investment purpose. Please share your opinions about it.
  2. Saloni Mehta Member

Noida is always in top priority of home buyers because of planned sectors, green belt, connectivity with New Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad ( part of NCR region) which makes it a major attractions for everyone.
    [IMG]