vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

How can I become a real estate agent ?

Discussion in 'Real Estate Brokers' started by priteshsurve, Jan 10, 2012.

1. priteshsurve Member

1. What do I need to do to become a real estate agent?
    2. What classes do I need to take?
    3. Where can I study to become a real estate agent?
    4. What are the requirements?
    5. Any other information I need to know about becoming a real estate agent?

The future is good and easy to invest in real estate as per your budget with the help of www.findghar.com the first totally free real estate website of India and sell out or rent out your property today.
  2. real_buzz Moderator

you need to get license to become a authentic real estate agent. Licensing requirements vary from state to state so you need to check in your state. Depending upon your locality you need to check if there are colleges in your city for that or you can do some online course. Apart from this, there are no defined requirements to become a real estate agent. you will have to contact builders and real estate sellers in your city. it's a commission based job so you will be paid for each sale. You need to increase your social network, advertise yourself and be honest to your client. if you provide good services to your client, you will be definitely successful in the long term.
  3. tcool Member

really good piece of information.
  4. bojemrythem Member

Goal is most important for real estate agents for success in sell and buy property. Real estate agent is one type of sales person who work for real estate brokers. There are many ways to become successful real estate agent like establish sales goal, Embrace a planning attitude, Have good communication skill and so on.
  5. copplemanfarr New Member

If you want to become real estate agent than you can get proper education in this field. The real estate broker agency are working with brokers and start experience to join this type of agencies. Training are more important to become perfect real estate agent.

6. kerlin7815 New Member

I am a good real estate investor and i always take a real estate agent for buy and sell real estate property. The real estate agent could quick sell and buy our real estate property form himself and save some hidden and unexpected money.
  7. Amit Sharma New Member

First thing you must have the capability of the understand the real estate market. Build relationship, builders and reputed real estate agencies. You should get some experience by working with any real estate agent. Learn how they find client and how's they deal with them. After that you can start this business independently.

Find builders in Jaipur for investment in real estate.
  8. Cyril Cole New Member

Getting license it is one of the first thing that you need to do.In Finland i seen many kiinteistönvälittäjän koulutus or real estate agent training that get first license then look for some book about it and the own skill on how you can make a people believe that you are giving the best home for them.
  9. Kunal Kapoor Member

Hello,
    I agree with real_buzz....