vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

How to rent a villa in Karjat, India?

Discussion in 'Real Estate Discussions' started by Radeeshan, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Radeeshan New Member

I have a 1BR Villa available with a 700 sq ft. area in Keki Baug, Kondiwale. This residential unit is located on the main road, opposite Avsare Lake. My villa offers amenities such as a landscaped garden, children play area, lake view etc. [IMG]

This villa is built with green living technology which combines architectural breakthroughs with the environment. The structures are covered by soil and rich greenery, making them energy efficient and energy saving while keeping a temperature balanced inside. Please refer to the following images. Kindly advise me on how to rent this out for potential customers. Contact me at +91 98202 64909 or +971 55 588 5068 for more information
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 12.30.36 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 12.30.37 PM.jpeg GreenMagicHomes_India_058.jpg
    Kindly advise me on how to rent this out for potential customers. Contact me at +91 98215 75756 for more information GreenMagicHomes_India_061.jpg GreenMagicHomes_India_064.jpg