vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Modi Builders Review – What Customers Say About Paradise Homes?

Discussion in 'Real estate Investment' started by Saksham, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Saksham New Member

The sole purpose of a builder is to provide world-class properties to its customers. An objective that every realty manufacturer looks forward to, is getting loyal customers. It is these customers who help spread the message by word of mouth, which in turn, is one of the most effective ways of building trust.
    Working on similar grounds, Modi Builders have been developing multiple properties, and have always been open to feedback from their clients. For Modi Builders Feedback is the biggest reward. One of the projects that has been a favourite amongst the buyers, is Paradise Homes.
    Knowing about what their clientele says in the form of reviews, it helps understand what better can be done in the next project. Also, the builder understands that if a brand does not look forward to what the clients have to say, it can never grow or offer a great experience to them.
    Paradise Homes, a premium project by Modi Builders, is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Multiple facilities like play area, pools, gardens, gyms, and more are spread over 4 acres of land.
    Here is what the customers have to say about this 520 homes project located at Hayatnagar, Hyderabad.

Mr Raj Gupta said, “It was great house buying experience with Modi Builders. I have moved from Delhi to Hyderabad and I am really blessed to have met Mt Chandramohan. He helped me with the entire process and now I have a house in the best location with access to all the required amenities.”
    Chandrakal Shetty reviewed, “Being a local resident of Hyderabad, I knew where I had to put my money. I searched for quite a bit and finally decided to go with Paradise Homes because of multiple facilities and the best price.”
    Rahul Malhotra wrote, “Bought my first home. Couldn’t have been happier. Great experience with Modi Builders.
    Ajay Gandhi, in his feedback mentioned, “I lived in a very small house and always wanted to buy a home that was spacious and also fitted in my budget. Paradise Homes became the ideal choice for me and I bought it without any second thoughts.”
    Reviews from customers give the true picture about the work that a builder has done. Customer loyalty and retention is only possible if feedback is available to understand the buyers’ needs. Also, it helps in improving the level of services. Customers can also visit their website Modi Builders Review to give their feedback and see what other have to say about Paradise Homes and the numerous other projects.
    Modi Builders have been amongst the top builders in Hyderabad, and have been delivering multiple projects that offer luxury and comfort at an affordable price.