vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Property in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by Sneha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Sneha New Member

Plz suggest me residential property in Mumbai in any location.
  2. Mehek Saxena Member

Rustomjee Developer going to launch a new luxurious residential project in Thane West, Mumbai- “Rustomjee Urbania Aurelia”. Rustomjee Urbania Aurelia Thane West is Part of a 127-acre Eco-friendly township, offers 2BHK spacious apartments. If anyone wants to know more about this premium Residential Project then, read reviews here.

For more details, contact at 01166764109
  3. Ranu Member

4. Nice Information.
  5. Anurag Vala New Member

Please help me with your budget.
    If you have 5cr + go for properties in SoBo.
    1-3cr - Western & Central suburbs will be a good option,
    80-1.5cr - Thane
    50-80 - Panvel & Ulwe
    Below 50- Badlapur & Virar
  6. liyans Member

Nice post.
  7. Nice info. Thanks for sharing.
  8. piku New Member

Vihang Vermont Thane

Vihang Vermont by Vihang Group is a luxurious 23 storey tower, which is strategically designed offering luxurious and modern 2 bhk in Thane. Vihang Vermont, Thane is located on the green cusp of Thane, making your life closer to nature. The project offers spacious luxurious flats in Thane giving a sense of comfort in the crowded city.
    This residential complex has artistically designed interior and exteriors. It offers flats where every corner is beautifully designed for a comfortable living. Vihang Vermont, Thane provides us with apartments we have always dreamed of, and it will be reluctant for you to leave this flat. This project offers spacious 2 BHK and 2 BHK Majestic apartments with Deck living, Elevated Tropical Gardens, Roof top Fitness Center and Free
    WiFi enabled buildings. This roof top Fitness center features a Hill view and creek view giving an awe-inspiring feel of an open air gym. Theartistic feature of this project in Ghodbunder Road enhances the value of these luxury apartments in thane.

AMENITIES -

Modular Kitchen
    Wi-Fi Enabled Buildings
    Entrance Foyer
    Rain Water Harvesting System
    5 Star Rated Ac in Bedrooms
    Italian Marble Flooring
    CCTV and Intercom Service

CONTACT US -

Vihang Vermont
    Vihang Group

For more details Visit - Vihang Vermont
  9. Sulman New Member

Hi, I would like to suggest you Andheri as it is among the best places to invest right now. With metro coming up, proximity to the WEH, schools, colleges, malls, multiplexes and commercial hub in the east. It is surely a great option. You can consider Vivante by Mahindra Lifespaces, it is one of the most well-infrastructured properties in the area. They are offering 1, 2 & 3 BHK options, with some great amenities. You should definitely pay a visit.
  10. vaishalilt Member

Well, there are many residential property in Mumbai where spacious rooms with all the world-class facilities are available. The one which is trustworthy is Crescent Bay where 2 bhk flat in Mumbai is available. Although there are many others, but i am recommending Crescent Bay, because one of my friends has invested here and she is happy with all the infrastructure, rooms and surroundings . Have a look on this property and take your decision.