vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential Projects in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore/Bengaluru Real Estate' started by Bettypaul, Jul 2, 2013.

1. piku New Member

If you are looking for luxury apartments in bangalore. You can go for Apartments in Thanisandra
    With close proximity to the airport and business hubs yet secluded from the busy traffic, NR Wind gates offers a unique opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle replete with exclusive luxuries coupled with seamless connectivity to every major hub in the city. A well laid out master plan with ample greenery and thoughtfully designed beautiful homes make NR Windgates the perfect choice for a fine living experience. NR Windgates is one of the most exciting developments to enter the North Bengaluru property development markets so far this year.
    Spread across an expansive 4.5 acres off Thanisandra Road, NR Windgates is an exclusive gated community of 279 contemporary homes with Multi-Cultural people living with all kinds of facilities like Gym, Elders' & Children's Park, Swimming Pool, Club-House, Joggers track etc. which helps to create an upper middle class like minded community.
    Location: Chokkanalli Village Thanisandra Main road, Bangalore
    Development Type: Luxury Budget Apartments
    Development Size: 4.5 acres, 4 towers, 6 Blocks
    No of Unit: 279

• Possession

Dec 2017
    • Price Range

Rs. 25 Lac to 66.80 Lac
    • Bedroom

1, 2, 3 BHK
    • Property Type

Residential Apartment
    • Saleable Area

631 - 1601 sq.ft.
  2. lokeshviswa New Member

Great to see more and more properties coming up in the Sarjapur area
  3. lokeshviswa New Member

Have they brought up any new projects recently?
  4. krishna New Member

So many projects are starting in Bangalore and it's a right place to invest in real estate.

Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 119–year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology.

Amenities:
    * Yoga Deck
    * Table Tennis
    * Swimming pool
    * Snooker
    * Jogging track and much more
  5. lokeshviswa New Member

Thank You Piku for listing it. I can see Sarjapur quickly growing in "The Most Popular Residential Hub"
  6. lokeshviswa New Member

Very True that Bangalore is growing into being a hub for not just industries and IT parks but also for real estate. One such prominent builder is Peninsulainfra offering a range of residential flats and villas.
  7. lokeshviswa New Member

Sarjapur is a place worth investing and http://www.peninsulainfra.in/ offers numerous plots and homes in this area
  8. Vimal New Member

Buying residential properties in Bangalore is a breeze due to the large number of projects available in the city. I would recommend checking out House of Hiranandani if you want to buy or invest in residential properties in Bangalore. They have a number of properties in prime locations across the city.
  9. Vimal New Member

I recently moved to Bangalore, about 3 years ago and let me tell you - trying to find a home was a bit complicated initially. This was because there are so many options in the city. I stayed in a rented apartment but was always on the lookout for a home of my own. But I was very picky and couldn’t find anything that ticked all the boxes. That’s when I came across my current home by House of Hiranandani’s Glen Classic project in Hebbal. They had everything I needed in terms of amenities. I’m really happy in my new home and highly recommend them. Why don’t you check out their website? It might help you make up your mind - https://www.houseofhiranandani.com/Bangalore
  10. Vimal New Member

I recently moved to Bangalore, about 3 years ago and let me tell you - trying to find a home was a bit complicated initially. This was because there are so many options in the city. I stayed in a rented apartment but was always on the lookout for a home of my own. But I was very picky and couldn’t find anything that ticked all the boxes. That’s when I came across my current home by House of Hiranandani’s Glen Classic project in Hebbal. They had everything I needed in terms of amenities. I’m really happy in my new home and highly recommend them. Why don’t you check out their website? It might help you make up your mind - https://www.houseofhiranandani.com/Bangalore
  11. Nitish Kurnal New Member

Sarjapur Road is one of the main hotspot location in Bangalore, many real estate developers are coming up with a prelaunch residential projects near to sarjapur road. Even The Vivansaa, the real estate developers in Bangalore offering ready to occupy flats in sarjapur road with an affordable price.
    Apartments for Sale at Sarjapur Road Bangalore | Apartments in Sarjapur Road for Sale
  12. Nitish Kurnal New Member

Bangalore is one of the most popular historical and happening cities in India. The real estate in Bangalore is growing in many areas and mostly in Sarjapur Road. The Sarjapur road is one of the hotspot location in Bangalore, so most of the builders are coming up with the residential apartments near sarjapur attibele road Bangalore and offering with best prices & world class amenities to the buyers.

Apartments for sale in Sarjapur Road Bangalore | Villa Project on Sarjapur Attibele Road Bangalore