vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Searching for the best residential

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by josephraj, Oct 30, 2013.

1. josephraj New Member

Hi everyone i'm just planning to buy a residential property @ chennai and further i see to that Oragadam is a fast developing, could anyone give some suggestions for my idea and so i l be benefited with my land.

How about the value of the land properties and will it be benenficial in the future?
  2. Hello,

as per my knowledge real estate business is boom in Chennai. Still you need to check the place where you buy property and then make investment.

3. aricaa Member

Hi josephraj
    Investing in land is always beneficial.But the prices keep changing according to real estate scenario.Areas like tiruvallur,kanchipuram,poonamallee and oragadam will be best from investment point of view.If you want to search Site In Chennai you can view any real estate online portal.Hope this will help.
  4. Hello, Real estate business increase in Chennai, still need to check the area where you want to make investment. Thanks
  5. kabirsingh New Member

I hope you have heard about Egattur OMR in Chennai. It is one of the fastest developing areas in all of Chennai with a nearby infrastructure just providing enough reasons for the same. House of hiranandani they say have planned some big communities in and around the OMR area near the bay. The views are obviously fantastic for that matter. There are a number of flats available for sale in this particular region. You can fill up this form to know more, thats how i got this info. Here: http://www.houseofhiranandani.com/projects/index.php?id=24
  6. Edward D. Love New Member

That place you choice was a nice place .Before i become an real estate agent at http://www.onnistunutasuntokauppa.fi/ i used to be an real estate agent in this place and all the real estate company there was really good in fact before the home sales is always increasing and that was very impressive to them.
  7. gurunath New Member

It’s a good idea to invest in Chennai. Chennai is presently one of the most stable markets in India to invest in. Factors like transparency in market, steady growth and economical prices makes it an ideal choice for investing in property.

You are right, Oragadam is a fast progressing area. It’s a great pick for investment. What kind of residential property are you looking to invest in? Apartments or Villas. If you are looking for residential projects in Chennai, there are some good options to choose from. You can check out townships like Hiranandani Parks and Casa Grande if you have a good budget.

Hiranandani Parks are integrated in a 400 acre township offering plots ranging from 1200 sq.ft - 3000 sq.ft. It also comprises of every amenity you desire. On the other hand, Castle Grande offers 3BHK villas.
  8. Liyanscom Member

Great Info.