vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

South City I, Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Gurgaon, Faridabad Real Estate' started by Anoop Trivedi, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Anoop Trivedi New Member

South City I is a luxurious township developed by Unitech Group. It is located close to NH-8 and covers around 500 acres of land. It is merely 15 Km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport and around 10 Km from the railway station. South City I is today one of the most preferred location for many upper middle and upper class people for settling down. The township offers multiple choices for residential purpose like plots, builder floors and luxury apartments and is considered a fine example of modern and structure luxury residential township. Among the various areas which are developing fast with superior infrastructure, South City I is one notable locality. For more information, visit https://www.pickahome.com/southcityi
  2. Liyanscom Member

Great Share keep it up.
  3. Manager New Member

Sobha city is a best residential and commercial project in gurgaon. Its offer 2/3 luxury apartments.