vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Suggest some best apartments

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by Dwarakesh, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Dwarakesh New Member

I want to know some of the best apartments in Pammal, Chennai. I am into this location recently and want to buy my dream home here! Please comment on some
  2. Anand New Member

My suggestion is Avittam Homes and one of their project located in Pammal will be good choice. This apartment will be good to reside with all the amenities perfect for residence
  3. Swetha New Member

In Chennai You can find many gated community apartments. If you are looking apartment near workplaces. One of my friend bought an 2 BHK apartment in Jasmine Springs Located in Kelambakkam OMR by Urbanrise Builders whichis RERA Approved Project in an affordable prices where they are giving good Amenities . If you want check go through their website - http://bit.ly/2GtdQXc or call their number 7353472525
  4. Streeet.in New Member

Casagrand Utopia Flats for sale in Manapakkam brings you a beautiful confluence of premium living and quite essential comfort combined with a world-class living experience at Manapakkam. Everything that you and your family need to lead a happy, healthy and fulfilling lifestyle, every day, for the rest of your life. The apartment will just cost around 49 Lac at premium location. For more details call 9751517900.
  5. Krishnan Murthy New Member

Here are some of the best apartments in Chennai developed by Mahindra Lifespaces:

Mahindra Lakewoods (Chengalpattu)
    Project highlights:
    • It is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai.
    • The residential project spread across 9.33 acres.
    • It offers a total of 9 towers and the construction is of 14 floors.
    • It offers 2 and 3 BHK flats starting from ₹46 lac*.
    Mahindra Aqualily
    Project Highlights:
    • It is a part of 1500-acre Mahindra World City, Chennai.
    • The residential project spread across 55 acres.
    • Only ready to move in 4 bhk duplex apartments available.
    • The price of the apartment starts from ₹92* lacs
    Happinest Avadi
    → This project is located off Poonamalle-Avadi High Road. It is an affordable housing project by Mahindra Happinest, a venture of Mahindra Lifespaces that offers affordable housing.
    Project highlights:
    • The project offers 1 and 2 BHK flats in Avadi.
    • The price of 1 BHK apartment starts from ₹19.89 Lakh*.
    • Mahindra Happinest Avadi Phase 2 is currently under construction
    • RERA Registration No - TN/02/Building/0046/2020
    Check online for more details and reviews about these projects...