vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.

TOP 10 BUILDERS IN MUMBAI!!!

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by priteshsurve, Jan 7, 2012.

1. priteshsurve Member

TOP 10 BUILDERS IN MUMBAI!!!

1)Lodha Group.
    2)TATA Housing Development Company .
    3)Godrej Properties Limited.
    4)Hiranandani Developers Pvt. Ltd.
    5)K Raheja Corp.
    6)Kalpataru Ltd.
    7)DB House.
    8)Sheth Developers Pvt. Ltd.
    9)Oberoi Constructions.
    10)Keystone Group.

This are the top most 10 builders in Mumbai...

The future is good and easy to invest in real estate as per your budget with the help of www.findghar.com the first totally free real estate website of India and sell out or rent out your property today.
    real_buzz likes this.
  2. baldev New Member

how about groups like dlf, unitech and patel?
  3. vishal mangaonkar New Member

Omkar has 3 mega projects coming up this year in Worli, Malad and Parel. They will join this list in few years time
  4. rohan4092 New Member

Omkar Realtors & Developers will indeed reach the top soon because their Worli, Malad and Parel plots are humongous. Their models and walk throughs are very novel. Construction work too is in full swing.
  5. priteshsurve Member

Nice and very true...Thank you
  6. laurenvander82 New Member

I want to buy a land in my area for which I contacted couple of realtors and they all are giving good deals with benefits. But I have heard about having problem while you buy land, so how do I know about if they are authentic or not.
  7. belldoress New Member

Actually, I also want to purchase one house within the Mumbai city for my family, but I don't have any contact of their real estate builders and property agents. Here you have provided such an essential list for me.
  8. alishapinto New Member

Guys check out Ahuja Towers. You'll fall in love with it. Its got the best luxury apartments with state of the art facilities
  9. sneha6858 New Member

Yes, I agree with the list shared above of top 10 builders. I have got very good experience while buying property with Hiranandani. All the projects are unique and well-designed!
    Buy Luxurious Apartments in Chembur
  10. candyflower Member

All information is given in the post is very informative and useful. Real estate is good source for investment. Many people invested in real estate for profit. In this post given all information about building is very useful for buyer and seller. Thank you sharing such nice information.
  11. kabirsingh New Member

Yes these all are strong competitors for each other.
  12. Deepak Narain New Member

Yes of course all these vendors are top 10 builders in Mumbai and constructing various projects. Also as a new project Lodha Group is going to start pre-launch of Lodha Codename Fullmoon from 31st Aug. The best deal offered is the additional floor rise charges have been waived off by Lodha Group. It is really an impressive deal.
  13. Deepak Narain New Member

Finally the day has arrived to submit the applications. You can refer to the points below to fill your application forms smartly!

Quick Tips for filling the application form:
    1. Fill all details
    2. Fill all 3 preferences
    3. Opt for Master Preference code
    4. Opt for a Higher Floor
    5. Opt above 30th floor to avail No Additional Floor Rise offer
    6. If Budget permits, opt for a larger unit

lodhacodenamefullmoonsecretrevealed.blogspot.in/2013/08/how-to-get-best-deal-out-of-lodha.html
  14. ramkishor New Member

15. kabirsingh New Member

With all these builders you can add one more builder, must check the profile of powerful growing builder in mumbai House of Hiranandani.