vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

What are the things to check before investing in residential Property

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by propcasa, Jul 12, 2017.

1. propcasa New Member

Recently I have booked flat in gaur yamuna city. Great project I must say best project in greater noida by Gaursons Group.Spread over a mammoth 300 areas of area, Gaur Yamuna City is India's greatest social affair lodging progression arranged on the Yamuna Expressway.

Many types of Gaur Yamuna City Floor Plan available. You cna choose your one. I have selected 2bhk
  2. liyans Member

3. mahafuja New Member

The website is https://bdsnhaviet.vn website
    Buy real estate tphcm

Reputation, allowing buyers, sellers connected transactions about
    Real estate tphcm area

Easy and safe. News on
    The seller of tphcm

Posted on bdsnhaviet.vn has been moderated before showing on the website. So customers can rest assured when posting free information and quickly find the news of housing market in Ho Chi Minh City.
    bds nha viet
  4. Umesh Kumar Member

5. Pioneer Facility New Member

6. Saloni Mehta New Member